Are These the UK’s Messiest Bedrooms?
Your bedroom is meant to be a place of relaxation and rest; arguably the comfiest area in your house, but it seems that keeping it clean and tidy is not a priority for everyone.
We searched the country high and low for the messiest bedrooms via a photo competition, and can reveal the 10 most untidy rooms.
Anna Wrigley, from Kendal in Cumbria, was crowned our competition winner after sharing her carnage of a room, featuring a half-eaten takeaway from the night before. She received one of our lovely new beds as a prize.
Here are 25 of the messiest entries:
- Anna captioned this: “The day after the night before” which, from the looks of it, was a pretty big night.
- Sam Thomas is considering moving out after her boyfriend promised a romantic boudoir if she moved in…
- We spy with our little eye… Christmas decorations?! Melek Gil’s room has become less of a bedroom and more of a storage space.
- Philip Burch says he struggles to walk around his bed. We’re not surprised… seeing as there’s not much floor to walk on.
- Jenny couldn’t help but post this picture of her daughter’s bedroom, worryingly this is it at its best!
- Haleema Khanum has called this a daily struggle, but then again, you never know when you’ll need a sombrero!
- Another sombrero… another filthy bedroom. Hannah Griffin shared this picture of her 20 year old son’s bedroom, which we think could do with a bit of a tidy.
- Emma Fox’s room is serving a dual purpose; bedroom and launderette. Also, are those care bears?
- Sophie has shared a picture of her daughter’s messy room. Looks like someone has been having too much fun with their toys!
- Samantha Oakley promises that under all that stuff is a bed…
- Claire described her room as Bed-Lam.
- Andrea says there is too much clutter in her room. We’d have to agree.
- Andrea says there’s too much clutter in her room. We’d have to agree.
- Sarah’s room is becoming more of a storage space than a bedroom.
- Kiran admits he hasn’t cleaned his room in 6 months… there’s no time like the present.
- This time a Dad exposing his messy son. Alan loving captioned this picture “a boy’s pigsty”.
- Shraine creatively calls this her floordrobe.
- Paula openingly admits this is the household’s dumping ground.
- Divyeruthra has promised she will clean her room tomorrow…
- Lisa says her daughter is never tidy.
- Kayleigh is channeling her inner Tracy Emin.
- Sean summed it up nicely: What a mess.
- Nicola compared her child’s bedroom to Hamleys.
- Helen admits her standards are dropping with each child. We’ll let you off.
- We all have a chair like Claire. Don’t lie.